About Me

My photo
I don't make this stuff up

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tax return a go-go



So every year from now until April 14, everyone in the United States gets either happy or depressed about one thing.

TAXES

Now for all my peoples around the world that are not exactly sure what I am talking about, this is the short version. Americans have money taken out of their paychecks every time we get paid, at the beginning of the year, the gov't sends us a W2 and we get it filled out and send it back in and then in a few weeks or so we get a check from the the government.

Honestly, getting a tax return is not a bad thing, unless you are the guy that wrote this


See, now here is the thing, I understand if you are making 50 trillion dollars a year and half your paycheck is going to taxes, leaving you with 25 trillion dollars and you are like, damn I don't want to get a tax return because that would mean I have been paying too much during the year and I could have used that money, but now I have to wait to get it back.

Now for the rest of the working population that is essentially living from paycheck to paycheck, The smart move is to get a tax return. Honestly, you work the whole year and you are still broke on the first and the fifteenth of every month, and then sometime between January and april, you get a check for anywhere between 1,ooo to 2,000 or whatever, feels really good.

So seriously, fuck this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment