About Me

My photo
I don't make this stuff up

Thursday, November 7, 2013

KenNitro Vs. The Monster M7 tablet: An Internet First

Best Uncle Award...maybe
Ok, so I bought a tablet for my niece. I mean...she's five, but you know like any good uncle I plan on getting her anything her mom won't. 

So after looking at the box for like a day or so, I started to catch the FOMO

You know, the FOMO..."The Fear Of Missing Out"

So, I broke down and bought a second tablet for ya boy Ken M'fuckin Nitro, cause apparently buying two tablets in one month ain't shit for me.

I don't know how I feel about this...

Anyway, there are not a lot reviews on this product. I mean, there are a bunch of nerd ass bloggers saying the same shit that they got from monster to this thing, but once again(unless you new to my blog)

KenNitro is going to put you up on game.

Suck It Apple
First thing you need to understand is that if you have an android phone the user interface is the same as the Monster M7 tablet. One of the best things about android is the fact that you can make this thing look and do whatever.

The twist is that most people are not creative enough to make a tablet do what it do ya dig?

The sound is good, the screen is amazing, the battery life is the battery life is the usual.

Just like any other android tablet that is on the market.

Let's talk about storage.
You Seen One You Seen Them All

How big is your harddrive is always the question. That is what us rank and file 99%'s are concerned with
whenever we buy anything that is going to help stay connecting to facebook. I mean, my 360 has 120 gigs, my Nexus has 28 gig, my computer has 750gig, this Monster M7 tablet has like...16gigs out the box.

It's all good, I got a old droid phone with a micro SD that Imma just throw up in that dude!

I am surrounded by technology.

I don't know how I feel about this.

So after I get this thing to something respectable I do what you do when you get a new phone. 

You download a bunch of apps that you will only use once or twice.

This is when shit got real.

Good Thing Gas is Only .88 cent a
Gallon
At some part this little box popped up and told me I was running out of  internal space. My first response was 

"FUCKOUTTAHERESON"

Fuck you mean outta space? NASA was sending folks to outta space with like a solar powered calculator an abacus and some crossed fingas hoping that they can land that bitch back in florida.

I remember having a 40gig 7200 rpm hard drive for my computer named "Tyrone" and you couldn't tell me shit. Then I bought another one, and you really couldn't tell me shit! That was back in like 2002.

Now you trying to tell me some shit?

He Sounded Like He Ain't 'Merican
Dat Ain't Right
So you know I thought maybe I didn't do something. So I took the easy route and called tech support and this non 'merican was trying to tell me that the internal storage was 1 gig, and that the other 12. Some shit was for movies, pictures, and what not. Then he went on to tell me how you have to look at the RAM because that is where all the applications are stored, and tried to tell me that it was kinda like a garage and you can put things, but you can only put certain things in certain places and that every tablet is like this and phones are like this too.
Does Your PC even Lift Bro

Look, I am not a computer genius by any means, but even the dumbest dumbass knows that RAM(Random
access memory)has nothing to do with storage, but how fast you get what you want.

You know, like lets take the same lame ass garage analogy and correct it.

Your Computer is Just Like This
Cept, Its All Pr0n and Mp3's
So you have this garage right, and that is where you keep your shit. Lets say you wanted some shit in the back of your garage, but you had to pull all the stuff out of the garage and into the driveway to get to it. If you had a short driveway, but you had the contents of your garage in the driveway you could get to it faster, if you had a BIG and LONG driveway(no homo)you could put all your shit in the driveway and get to it even faster.

That's basically what RAM is...



Madd Space B
I was like, dude, "My phone has never told me anything like that, and I download apps with reckless
abandonment.

See, look at my phone.

I got access to all that shit, and you are telling me that a tablet is different from my phone? You wanna see what the Monster M7 Tablet looking like? 



Fuck You Mean 0.98
What in the AL'Gore's internet is this Nand Flash, and why can't I get to it the way I want too, like how I get to it on my phone? At this point, I am reconsidering gifting this to my niece unitl I get some real answers. First and formost, why is there only one gig available to download apps and 12 gigs for actual music, picture, storage? Why is the Nand Storage not the same as the internal strorage? Why does my SD card seem to not make much of a difference?

Monster, you looking real suspect right now, and that Nexus is looking real sweet naymsayin, a nicca might have to cozy up on dat thing, you know...

Unless yall get ya shit together...

No comments:

Post a Comment